PostGraphile community plugins
Community members can write plugins for PostGraphile that extends its functionality; this page lists some of them. Issues with these plugins should be directed to the plugin authors, not to this project. This page is maintained by the community and is not an endorsement by the project.
If you have written a PostGraphile plugin (or have found one that is not listed here), then please feel free to add it, you can edit this page in GitHub.
Schema extension plugins for PostGraphile:
- postgraphile-plugin-connection-filter -
filter:arg to connections that offers a more powerful alternative to the built in filtering operations
- postgraphile-plugin-connection-filter-polymorphic - adds association filter on top of connection filter for polymorphic associations.
- postgraphile-plugin-custom-filter -
customFilter:arg to connections that offers user defined filters on any conditions, as long as they can be fit into a
- postgraphile-plugin-nested-mutations - enables a single mutation to create/update many related records
- graphile-upsert-plugin - adds upsert mutations
- @fullstackio/postgraphile-upsert-plugin -
another upsert mutations plugin - adds upsert
- @graphile-contrib/pg-simplify-inflector -
simplifies field names by automatically removing
- @graphile-contrib/pg-many-to-many - adds connection fields for many-to-many relations.
- @graphile-contrib/pg-order-by-related - enables ordering by related table columns.
- @graphile-contrib/pg-order-by-multi-column-index -
enables ordering by multi-column indexes when using
- postgraphile-plugin-derived-field - provides an interface for adding derived fields
- postgraphile-plugin-upload-field -
enables file uploads (see
- postgraphile-plugin-connection-multi-tenant - "Filtering Connections in PostGraphile by Tenants"
- graphile-build-postgis - PostGIS support (WIP)
- postgraphile-pm2-status - expose pm2 process status thru a query
- PassportLoginPlugin -
example plugin to add a username/password
registermutations using Passport.js
- postgraphile-plugin-fulltext-filter -
adds support for
tsvectorfull text search fields to postgraphile-plugin-connection-filter
- postgraphile-plugin-zombodb - adds advanced search capabilities using ZomboDB and ElasticSearch
Examples of using these plugins:
- postgraphile-upload-example - demonstrates how to add file upload support to PostGraphile using the GraphQL Multipart Request Spec.
These extensions extend PostGraphile in different ways:
- hapi-postgraphile - add PostGraphile to your HAPI application