Need help or advice? We now offer Development Support, direct from the maintainer Get support
PostGraphile community plugins
Community members can write plugins for PostGraphile that extends its functionality; this page lists some of them. Issues with these plugins should be directed to the plugin authors, not to this project. This page is maintained by the community and is not an endorsement by the project.
If you have written a PostGraphile plugin (or have found one that is not listed here), then please feel free to add it, you can edit this page in GitHub.
See the CLI or library docs for how to load plugins.
Schema extension plugins for PostGraphile:
- postgraphile-plugin-connection-filter -
filter:arg to connections that offers a more powerful alternative to the built in filtering operations
- postgraphile-plugin-connection-filter-polymorphic - adds association filter on top of connection filter for polymorphic associations.
- postgraphile-polymorphic-relation_plugin - create associations (forward and backward) between models via polymorphic associations. (same concept as postgraphile-plugin-connection-filter-polymorphic).
- postgraphile-index-to-unique-constraint-plugin - extends PostGraphile's unique constraint detection to unique indexes also.
- postgraphile-table-extension-plugin - extend a table's fields (non-association) to another table via unique foreign key constraint. Useful for vertical partitioned tables.
- postgraphile-plugin-custom-filter -
customFilter:arg to connections that offers user defined filters on any conditions, as long as they can be fit into a
- postgraphile-plugin-atomic-mutations - enables mutation atomicity with GraphQL requests containing multiple mutations
- postgraphile-plugin-nested-mutations - enables a single mutation to create/update many related records
- graphile-upsert-plugin - adds upsert mutations
- @fullstackio/postgraphile-upsert-plugin -
another upsert mutations plugin - adds upsert
- @graphile-contrib/pg-simplify-inflector -
simplifies field names by automatically removing
- @graphile-contrib/pg-omit-archived - allows soft-deletes and automatic hiding of records with a particular flag
- @graphile-contrib/pg-many-to-many - adds connection fields for many-to-many relations.
- @graphile-contrib/pg-order-by-related - enables ordering by related table columns.
- @graphile-contrib/pg-order-by-multi-column-index -
enables ordering by multi-column indexes when using
- postgraphile-plugin-derived-field - provides an interface for adding derived fields
- postgraphile-plugin-upload-field -
enables file uploads (see
- postgraphile-plugin-connection-multi-tenant - "Filtering Connections in PostGraphile by Tenants"
- graphile-build-postgis - PostGIS support (WIP)
- postgraphile-pm2-status - expose pm2 process status thru a query
- PassportLoginPlugin -
example plugin to add a username/password
registermutations using Passport.js
- postgraphile-plugin-fulltext-filter -
adds support for
tsvectorfull text search fields to postgraphile-plugin-connection-filter
- postgraphile-plugin-zombodb - adds advanced search capabilities using ZomboDB and ElasticSearch
- postgraphile-plugin-many-create-update-delete - generates batch create, update, & delete mutations
- graphile-column-privileges-mutations - generates mutations safe to use with column-level select grants
- postgraphile-remove-foreign-key-fields-plugin - Removes all foreign key fields from the GraphQL schema while still allowing foreign relationships to be created.
- postgraphile-plugin-timestamp-format - Format timestamps with PostgreSQL's to_char function. Supports timezones too
Examples of using these plugins:
- postgraphile-upload-example - demonstrates how to add file upload support to PostGraphile using the GraphQL Multipart Request Spec.
These extensions extend PostGraphile in different ways:
- hapi-postgraphile - add PostGraphile to your HAPI application